I Love Kickboxing
The most complete of all fitness. You can burn 600-800 calories an hour. It combines the highest technology of today’s fitness with the Eastern benefits of Martial Arts. Perfect Balance kickboxing has these roots but is influenced by Pilates, spinning, sports performance and functional training and yoga. It is the great form to get into the greatest shape of your life by stimulating muscle development, great cardiovascular challenges for greater body fat loss. And yes, you will also have the benefits of self-defense, coordination, confidence and spiritual development like that of yoga.
- Endurance: 3-5 minute rounds, 75-80% of maximum heart rate. Not only does this teach you how to keep your energy up during this rigorous workout, but it also teaches you that mental toughness prevails over all and enables you to conquer any obstacle.
- Interval: 5 minute round to 1 minute round. This keeps the class moving and exciting. You are constantly moving and never standing still. As you transition the exercises, your body learns to adapt and different muscles are used. Similarly, in life, we learn to adapt to different situations and make different accommodations accordingly.
- Strength: Resistance in the rounds, 50/50 cardio anaerobic. Resistance training in each element, every muscle is used and strengthened allowing the body to burn fat at a quicker rate and build necessary muscles. As we get older, it is important to have proper muscle tonality to withstand our own age and continue to live active lifestyles in a healthy nature.
- Conditioning: Targets everybody part. This workout does not discriminate! Each part of your body will be utilized. You will have a better understanding of your body mechanics and learn to listen to it. You will discover muscles you never thought you had. In life, you need a Perfect Balance in everything you do. Discrepancies in any part will form friction and anxiety.
- Sports performance: Emphasis on agility coordination, gross motor skills. Get your body into professional athlete shape! This workout will build a solid foundation for any other sports you may want to try. Be proud of your body and achieve all the goals you want. This will raise you confidence and ensure that you live life the way you want.
- Acceleration: Heart rate 0-10 fast. Your heart rate will rise and fall throughout the entire workout, maximizing the ability to burn fat. You will learn how hard to push yourself and when it is necessary to slow down. The instructor teaches you how to gage your own heart rate and to learn the capacity that your body has. Your body has a rhythm and throughout the day, it fluctuates. An understanding of this enables you to control your moods, your needs, desires and wants.
- Calm: 5-6 exertion, recovery. After the high intensity workout, there will be a slow cool down that allows your muscles to recover as you learn to control your own breathing and regulate your heart rate. Similarly, in life, we must learn to self-soothe in high anxiety situations and at any time where we may be feeling less than calm. It is essential to keep out blood pressure down to ensure wellness and happiness in everything.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT OUR KICK BUTT KICKBOXING PROGRAM;